Another Back-Up Option: Audiology

3 Sep

You just need a masters in some states and a four-year doctorate in other states, plus a license as with any other medical career.  I could work at schools, with adults at ear/nose/throat hospitals, or work with people like my dad at the V.A.

audiology schools:

I have to find out what the requirements of getting IN to the audiology program since that seems to be the most difficult part of finding my career.

University of Northern Colorado in Greeley, CO


Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )


Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: